Sunday 17 December 2017

Say no to allergies from your skin with Salveo’s herbal medicine

Irritated skin can be caused by a variety of factors. These include immune system disorders, medications and infections. When an allergen is responsible for triggering an immune system response, then it is an allergic skin condition. Let’s discuss causes of skin allergies briefly along with some of the common factors that cause the ailment:

Allergic contact dermatitis occurs when your skin comes in direct contact with an allergen.

For instance, if you have a nickel allergy and your skin comes in contact with jewellery made with even a very small amount of nickel, you may develop red, bumpy, scaly, itchy or swollen skin at the point of contact.



Coming in contact with poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac can also cause allergic contact dermatitis.

The red, itchy rash is caused by an oily coating covering these plants. The allergic reaction can come from actually touching them, or by touching clothing, pets or even gardening tools that have come in contact with the oil.

Salveo Life Sciences, the most reputed ayurvedic home remedies providers of the country comes up with Lobodil and Noni. These are the complete natural care for your skin that clears up the existing Acne (pimples). The multivitamin complex nourishes the skin and helps to prevent future breakouts by proper drainage of secretions from the sebaceous glands.

So the next time if you get skin allergies, don’t keep scratching as there is a danger of it spreading to other parts of the body as well. Just use these home remedies and get rid of skin allergies. Apart from using these home remedies you need to avoid drinking too much of alcohol and also quit the habit of smoking as these habits increases the effects of skin allergies.


Disclaimer: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat health problems without consulting a doctor.

1 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with COPD & emphysema in May of this year. I have been smoke free for 14 months. I quit because my first granddaughter was going to be born! I didn't want to smell like an ashtray when I held her! Since then I have been having trouble breathing, gained twenty pounds since quitting smoking I was exercising and not losing any weight, seeing a dietician and being told to quit eating practically! I was depressed and feeling like nothing is working! There's got to be a way to make me feel like my chest isn't so tight feeling like something is stuck in my chest. I lost touch with reality.I started on Health Herbal Clinic COPD Herbal formula treatment in August 2017, i read alot of positive reviews on their success rate treating COPD disease through their Herbal formula and i immediately started on the treatment. Just 7 weeks into the Herbal formula treatment I had great improvements with MY breething ,I am unbelievably back on my feet again, this is a breakthrough for all COPD Patients, visit Health Herbal Clinic official website www. healthherbalclinic. net or email info@ healthherbalclinic. net.This treatment is incredible!

    ReplyDelete