Wednesday 12 December 2018

Get Rid of Severe Coughing with Herbal Medicine of Salveo

Are you suffering from coughing bouts this winter season? Well, it occurs if harmful viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms irritate the end parts of the nerves in the airways between throat and lungs. While a chronic cough is the sign of severe ailment, one should consider common cold more as a sign of irritation rather than any serious ailment. Sneezing, congestion, sore throat and migraine are some of the common symptoms of a cold disease.

Although people mostly depend on the allopathic medicines, the experts often believe that these medicines cause huge damage to the human bodies. Therefore how do you wish to get rid of coughing bout without taking these drugs that often cause side effects? Undoubtedly, you have the scope to get rid of this ailment with the help of herbal cough medicines.

Tuswas

Go for Natural Medicine offered by Salveo 

Amongst several herbal medicine manufacturing companies available in the market, the name of Salveo should come to the mind. In fact, this company also manufactures an essential herbal cough syrup called Tuswas. It is non-alcoholic and mucolytic medicine that may cure all types of cough issues and it does not cause drug dependence or drowsiness.

The herbal extracts such as Tulsi, Adathoda vasica and honey are used for the preparation of this cough syrup. For example, honey performs potent antibacterial activity against upper respiratory tract infection. Tulsi also is rich in anti-oxidant, anti-allergic as well as anti-bacterial properties. Another herbal ingredient called Adathoda vasica is known for its antitussive actions.

Various symptoms such as allergic and dry coughs, common cold and nasal congestion are cured with this medicine. The best part is that both adults and kids can use this medicine for at least three or four times on a daily basis. While the kids are recommended to take one teaspoon of syrup regularly, the adults should consume one to two teaspoons of this syrup on a daily basis.

Disclaimer: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat health problems without consulting a doctor.


1 comments:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Wart Remover,Hpv,Weak Erection,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Bp, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete